Saturday, December 8, 2007

I gambled tonight....!

It was POKERS....!!!!

I was invited to my friend's house to join a poker party tonight. That was soooooooo much fun. I loved playing pokers, actually gambling lol. At first, I hadn't had any idea about playing poker. I searched on the Internet but it just confused me more. I decided to ask David to show me how to play it. He had showed me a little of what he's known about pokers couple minutes before we headed to Danny's house. They own a big and awesome house with a lot of good stuffs. They have the basement where there are a large chilling room with X - Box 360, the Wii, a pool table, another room with drum, guitar and keyboard and some other couple rooms. We played pool for some time, then started playing poker which Alex just brought. We had to put 5 bucks to get chips to play.I thought that I would be a nerd watching them playing but it didn't. I actually got it really quickly. I won some couple hands which were one full house and some of two- pair hands ore straight hands. I also lost a lot because of my bad luck...! :( pretty sad huh? It was also pretty intense because some of my friends raised too much and everybody followed. But i loved that.
Actually, I lost more than I won but i had a good time enjoying tonight so much. One of my friend told us that he liked playing water poker , not play poker underwater lol but betting by drinking water. I told him It must have been so much tight because we had to go pee all the time lol and i suggested that banana poker must have been funner. lol. At the last minutes before David came to pick me up, i showed them my Vietnamese bills and they obviously liked them so bad, especially when they tried to tear them but failed because I had dare them to tear the bills. They told me to trade them some of bills with USA dollars, then I agreed. I got 5 bucks in total when trading with them. Basically, I went home with 40 cents after my last hand but i got more 5 bucks by trading my Vietnamese bills lol. that was fair, wasn't it?
Dave had to wait for me, actually for my business lol impatiently. We had a nice talk on the way home. I totally agreed with him that If life doesn't mean so much if your life is rich but happy. We shared a lot and I liked talking to him. I find him more than a Host Dad when talking to me!
Oh, by the way, I got my first salary last night by looking after Stephani's kids. Actually, it was really easy because the kids were not really annoyed.hehe. I just had Jay watch Harry Potter with me and Lily played with some dolls of Jordan, sometimes, she came to my messy room to play with my teddy bears. Jay didn't want her to watch movie just because it was PG -13 movie lol Good bro, Jay! Summer certainly hung out with her bestie, Jordy. Plus, Jay and Lily really liked my cheese which is Laughing Cow cheese that Melanie's mom sent me from California. Then Steph came and picked the kids up, of course, paid me 15$ lol. I really like kids, but not for me lol. You can send them to Michelle's house to hang out with me whenever you're busy and certainly, Michelle's fine with that, Steph. Honestly, I liked hanging out with them. If you hadn't paid anything for me, I also would have been willing to look after them for you! I don't really care about that. Thank you for my first salary so I could gamble tonight lol. I hadn't thought that you were the one who paid me my first salary. I appreciate that.
Ohh, I forgot. We also went to the Christmas tree farm to get a REAL Christmas tree for Mike. That was so experiencing for me. We actually didn't have much time but it was great to cut a real tree and carry it home. Thanks everyone for giving me an opportunity to experience that. I liked it.
I also did a lot of cleaning stuffs today. I vacuumed my hella messy room, changed my sheets, arranged my stuffs and cleaned the bathroom. My room looks so nice right now but I don't know how it will in next week because I can never keep it clean all the time. Why? Because I'm a TEENAGER lol
Alright! That was enough for today! I should go to bed now! Tomorrow is Sunday. I surely sleep in! lol... Possibly I'll get a new hair cut tomorrow but I still don't know what style I should have...! Can anyone give me an advise? lol Alright! Night Night everyone!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steph :o) said...

I can't believe you gambled away your first salary! Not a good habit to get into, young man. *laugh* Thanks, Ken, for watching the kids. They all had a great time, and it was obvious they didn't want to come home with their mama. They wanted to stay with their new big bro! Lots of love. ~S