Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hey, it's snowing...♥♥♥


Weekends are always exactly the same way to each other...! I slept in this morning. It was really cold. I had thought that it would have been snowing so I got up and looked outside the windows but it did not... Hopelessly, I came back to sleep, actually, I just lay there and closed my eyes. Being distracted, I couldn't return to sleep. Suddenly, my little sister knocked the door and told me it was snowing. I got up quickly and rushed into the windows. Wow, it was awesome! Snow fell lightly on the ground. I said to my mom that I wanted to touch that. She told me to go get my clothes on and then we took a buncha pictures. That was so cool. My hands were freaking numb but that's alright. I enjoyed it really much...! That was the first time I had ever seen snow!

I ♥ SNOW so bad!


But Michelle S told me that it's pretty but it makes traffic like a real bitch. lol. In fact, my Mom and I went to the mall this afternoon and I could understand that. She drove really hard when she ran into the ditches and all of the cars were moving super slowly. It took us more time than it used to do to get to the mall.
I had a birthday party of my friend tonight. It was kinda fun although we didn't have a lot of people because of this crappy weather. We played pool, bowling and talked a lot. We had a great time. I bought my friend a Tee printed " YOU LOOK LIKE MY NEXT GIRLFRIEND" on it. There was another one printed " WAIT FOR IT GETS BIGGER". lol I found it so nasty so I didn't pick it out.
Dad picked me up at Park Bowl then we went straight home after doing some turns around in the snow park. That was fun but dizzy. lol
Finally, I saw snow! Finally, I touched it... Finally I found everything covered with white and I love them so much!

1 comment:

Steph :o) said...

Hey, Ken! I see you like the snow! :o) Pretty cool, huh? (That was my lame attempt at a pun.)

I'm glad you had fun at your birthday party last night, but I was disappointed to miss out AGAIN on spending time getting to know you. Summer and Jordan had fun together because they don't see each other very much. And I haven't visited with Michelle for a really long time. We all had a good night together!

I promise to update my blog as soon as Erich teaches me how to download pix off our new camera. (It's SWEET! A Canon S5 PowerShot!)

Love,
~Steph <3