Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday sucked...!


Mondays always suck. I hate Mondays because I have to go back to school after 2 day weekend chilling, sleeping in, eating and doing nothing much. Moreover, that fact makes me so slow in swimming. I guess I get used to not practicing in weekends so my legs are back to basic, not in the routine of working out.
I was back home in the tiring and exhausting mood. I had dinner with my family, then rushed into my laptop doing some stuffs which I think they could make me fun. I am totally lazy right now. Fortunately, I don't have any homework to do. Actually, I do but I was done with them some couple days ago because I had thought that they were due on that day. Sounds good huh? lol
This morning began with a windstorm making a big sound outside when I had been still in my bed, trying to sleep in a little bit before my alarm on my phone rang. [ I had set 3 alarms last night because I was worried that I couldn't get up this morning and had to call Alex not to pick up for dry lane again]. I tried to wake up. Waking up on Monday is also a big big big problem for me. Dang it! lol. Finally, I could do that.
I went to school and it was normal today excepted for I fell asleep in History class because my teacher talked alot lol. Sorry Mr Newman, I know that you try to give us knowledge but today my ears ignored you and my brain was busy hanging out with another thing which was more interesting than your lesson, my sleeping.


That was such a good idea to bring steak which Dad had made last night to school for lunch. All of my friends liked 'em but I didn't share too much [evil face lol]. Most of them thought it was weird to have steak with ketchup but it was really good, right, Jordy? I love your steak Dad!
The saddest thing I had today was that I received some pictures of my family party in Vietnam from my Dad in VN. There was everyone in my family enjoying an early Christmas party because Christmas will be on Monday in Vietnam but we cannot be off from schools or work because Christmas is not our tradition holiday. Those pictures revealed a lot of memories which made me miss them a lot. I saw my Mom's face, my little brother, my grandma and some of my cousins, aunts and uncles who are in my Dad's relatives. My little brother took a picture my favorite dish of that restaurant and asked me if I'm hungry when seeing that. I cried in a second which I thought that I would never do again. But I didn't know why tears were coming out! I really miss 'em!




My favorite cousin, my lil bro is always jealous because he thinks i love my cousin more than him. But actually, I love both
I know I used to have a lot of quarrels with my cousins but those were the things which made me miss them...!
Anyway, tears are dry right now. No more tears, I promise myself. I will begin a new day tomorrow which is much better than today...!

No comments: