Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Messy day...!

I don't know whether today is a bad day for me... I just felt something sad. I totally scoot up my Mom's schedule by missing the bus this morning. Sorry mom, I won't do it again, I promise! I woke up at 6 and I thought that I would have had enough time to shower and pack my stuffs but it wasn't. When I packed my swim stuffs, I looked at the clock... OMFG, it was 6:38 and I rushed into the kitchen, grabbed my lunch and ran to the bus stop. But it was late. Knowing that it wouldn't help anything by keeping walking to the bus stop because I had missed the bus, I walked back to my house. I was a little bit surprised because my Mom didn't do anything like drying her hair, taking a shower and the lights were off as usual when I left the house every morning. I thought she was still sleeping and I was afraid to wake her up. So, I called Dad and told him the problem. Finally, Mom got up and took me to school. She didn't work today cuz she was feeling bad. I gave myself a hard time by making her take me to school at that time, when she should have been in the bed and relaxed. Sorry Mom again!

School was not that bad! I heard from my Viscom teacher that one of the iMac desktops in my classroom was stolen last Wednesday which was Early release day. That was so bad, wasn't it? I felt bad for him because he possibly has to replace the district the amount of $2000. By the way, one of my classmates who also likes texting texted to her Mom to tell her the story and was discovered by my teacher. Consequently, her phone was kept and I bet she had to spend a long time to persuade my funny teacher returning it.

Swimming was better. I think my protein stuff took a part to help me. The hardest part today was that we had to grab the kick- board and swam with our kicking legs in the water. I didn't count but I think we probably did 600 feet with that. My legs are exhausting and my stomach told me that it was time to feed it.

My Dad picked me up and went to the Little Ceasars to get our dinner which was pizza.
I HATE HOT and READY PIZZA
It pissed my Mom off tonight. My Mom couldn't stand cheese and its smell so she had had Dad order a pizza which was half - Hawaiian and half - BBQ chicken. and one Pepperoni for Jordan.But I didn't know what the heck they did with the Hawaiian and BBQ Chicken one which turned it to be a totally different kind of pizza. I know how much my Mom had expected to have BBQ Chicken tonight but it really disappointed her when she tasted that pizza assuming that was nasty. I felt bad again when seeing her disappointment. I was really sorry for her about that. I was also confused when seeing my Mom upset because I didn't know what to do for her. I hate that feeling. That was the reason why I was silently eating my dinner. I was worried if she could eat anymore because she told that her mouth was full of the taste of cheese and she couldn't eat anything at that time, especially, she was not feeling good today. I hate Pizza because it made my Mom like that.

I didn't have much homework tonight though. Maybe I'd better go to bed earlier to avoid that situation happening again. I have weight training practice tomorrow which is called " dry - lane" by my coach.
Ok everyone! That's a little bit update for today! I will update my blog everyday as much as possible. I'm glad to see that I got some comments of you guys.

Now, it's Jordan bedtime. I heard my Mom tell her to get ready for bed. It possibly turns out to be my bedtime too. lol

P/s : Mommy, I hope you will get well soon! I'm sorry about everything! Love ya!r

4 comments:

Jordy's Thoughts said...

No worries about me. I was just disappointed and I still had a migraine. I am doing better now. You can still like pizza just hate Little Ceasars. lol

Steph :o) said...

Ken, you're a good son. Michelle wasn't mad at YOU -- just mad at the situation. Sounds like she had a really sucky day!! (You shoulda called me, Michelle!! I had no idea!) Hugs to you all! ~S.

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

Welcom to the blogging world :)

Jordy's Thoughts said...

Ken it wasn't your falt that mom didn't like the pizza she was just upset becase she really was craveing BQQ chiken pizza. It was little cescers falt they where the ones who messed up the order. Mom was just upset about having to miss having her dinner and she was also feeling really sick.