Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy !

I'm pretty much happy right now! I think I got a really great excitement from my Mom about Feb. I can tell how excited she is right away and that makes me feel excited too. 3 more weeks, yeaaa!
There's nothing been special in these weeks. I've been back to school 2 weeks ago and got back to my daily routine. It was not really hard though but kinda busy because I've been wrapping up my stuff for my 1st semester. I actually was really lazy during the break. I pretty much did nothing but sleeping, eating, hanging around. And now, that was the time I had to go back, I obviously didn't get used to. But I'm OK right now! I did my big History project, which my teacher had given me in October to prepare, two days before it was due and I got 150/100! Bravooo! How professional I was huh? lol . Actually, I already looked at it over the break and I knew that I could do it in time so I didn't really worry bout it. But I cannot deny that I'm a lazy person. What I have to do right now is trying to get all the grades moved up to A or at least A- by making up all my missing work and some last assignments. That's my deal for this week. I'm sorta content with myself now! :D
My Mom's got a freaking bad cold and sickness which made her cough and sick a lot. I felt bad and sorry for Mom when seeing her do the treatment for her chest, cough too much and go on a lot of medication. I just hope that she can get over it as soon as possible so she can go on the cruise in the perfectly happy mood! No worries mom! You can do itttt! Love ya!
I don't know if my family has noticed but I think we mostly had rice in last week. We had curry chicken one day, beef loaf one day[w/o rice], Hawaiian BBQ and some chicken with rice again last week. That told me that my Dad was a really(x n times) cook. And I was eventually happy about having every day. I know that Jordan wasn't, sorry dude lol. I cooked rice for dinner and my Dad did the chicken because he thought that I could make a good rice by the way that I'd learned from my Mom in Vietnam.
Weekends are always lazy in my family. We all rested and being sooooo lazy. My Mom's still sick so we just stayed home for the whole weekend. I neither didn't have too much stuff to do. My friends, Alex and Will, told me to go snowboarding with them but I didn't. It's way too expensive for the whole package for me to snowboard. I have to rent mostly all the stuff so the amount can be 100 bucks. I was kinda broke and I didn't waste money on it so I'd rather stay home. Will was pretty nice to offer that he'd teach me how to play and lend me some stuff but It was not persuasive enough for me to go. Thanks him anyway!
By the way, my Mom iin Vietnam sent my something. That was a T-shirt, a pair of shoes, 2 CDs of my favorite artists, some Vietnamese candies and stuff for Melanie and her mom. She also sent Michelle a pretty purse. David teased me that she sent it to me. Whatever dadddd! I could tell how much Michelle liked it. She switched her stuff quickly from her old purse to the new one. That cracked me up, a little bit surprised! haha. I'm glad that people like my stuff I give them and that was not an exception. I also know how jealous Jordan was when she saw a new purse!lol No worries Jordy, u'll get new one soon! My Mom also sent Sammy a birthday present which I think she will like it a lot when i give her.
Ohhh swim, yea! I almost forgot about it. I was over for the regular season with a lot of meets. I'm still in JV though but I could tell that I've had a lot of fun and health since I joined the team. I 've got lots of friends and I've felt way stronger than I used to. I had my individual and team pictures taken last Friday. I'll upload them when I get em ! Wait for them everyone!
That was for those weeks. I hope imy blog was not too dusty for me to update. I'll try to blog as regularly as possible!
Love ya all!

No comments: